For GP appointments and home visits, please use the AskMyGP link on our home page (for those without internet access, you can still call the surgery and hold to speak to a receptionist, they will take your information and forward this to the appropriate clinician). For all other types of appointment, such as Nursing, Health Care Assistant, Diabetes Care, Physio etc, you can still call in to the surgery to book this.
If you cannot keep an appointment, let us know so we can give the space to another patient.
For urgent medical problems ring us; we can make a space for you at short notice.
We will try to give you an appointment with your own doctor. If they are not available we will offer you an appointment with another doctor.
If you have a specific preference for one particular doctor we will try to arrange this for you.
How you can help us
- Where possible, please use AskMyGP.
- Be on time for your appointment
- Tell us if you need to cancel
- Requests for a home visit should be submitted to us no later than 10.00 am
- Try to call after 10.00 am if your request is not urgent