St John’s Medical Centre
The surgery is a long established medical practice that is committed to delivering caring, safe and high quality care to all our patients. We aim to offer professional, up to date clinical care with a well-trained and motivated primary health care team.
We undertake to:
- Treat you with respect and courtesy at all times.
- Provide you with advice and treatment in a timely manner.
- Discuss what treatment is available and refer you on to other experts where necessary.
- Act as your advocate and work in partnership with you, your families and carers to guide you through health and social services.
- Keep up to date with developments in health care by continuing to learn through training.
In return we ask you to:
- Keep your appointment, or let us know as soon as possible if you cannot attend.
- Only use the out-of-hours services for urgent conditions which cannot wait until the next day or over the weekend.
- Show respect to our staff. Their aim is to help you.
- Let us know if you have any suggestions or cause for complaint as soon as possible.
- Let us know when we have done well.
Dr. J. Wilson & Partners